Applying to Barnhart
STEP 1 - Inquire
- Fill out inquiry form
STEP 2 - Apply Online
- Create an account to access the Application Portal
STEP 3 - Complete Supplemental Documents
- Submit Birth Certificate (Kindergarten & First Grade)
- Parent Questionnaire
- Student Questionnaire (5th - 8th Grade Applicants)
- Preschool Recommendation (Kindergarten Applicants)
- Teacher Recommendation
- Grades 1 - 4 by core Teacher
- Grades 5 - 8 by both English and Math teacher
STEP 4 - Student Assessment
Once the Admissions Office has received all the required documents, a student assessment or interview will be scheduled.
- Assessment for Kinder - 5 Grade
- Interview for Middle School Applicants
Step 5 - Admissions Notification will be given on March 11, 2022
Applications and all supplemental documents are due January 28, 2022
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Barnhart School admits students of any race, color, religion or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Barnhart School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.